Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Phillippians 2:4
What we do:
- Meal planning via Mealtrain for families with new babies, for those that are ill, for those that have lost a loved one, etc.
- Click here if you love to cook and would like to be added to the meal train list! You will be signed up to receive emails with a link which will direct you to a calendar where you can sign up for a date and a meal. Please be sure to call ahead to schedule a delivery to the family and be punctual (or call ahead if you’re running late!)
- Click here if you know someone who would benefit from this ministry! Our Care Ministry in coordination with the office will contact the family for more information about their needs. Please let us know as much information as you can!
- Help for those who lack transportation or need assistance with errands, doctor appointments, shopping, etc.
- Cleaning homes and/or yard work for those that have limited mobility due to illness/disability.
- Organize volunteers for funeral assistance to donate snacks, order flowers, set up/tear down, etc.
- Organize volunteers for congregation members in need of help when moving.
- Visiting and prayer time with those in the hospital , shut in due to illness/disability.
- Community Outreach (Turkey Basket Drive, School Supply Drive, Sock Drive, etc and other to be determined).
- Assist in providing additional resources where we are unable to assist (i.e. refer to counselors, free medical clinics, Social Services, etc).
Senior 65+ Care Ministry
“What a meaningful friendship can grow from that helpful act of kindness.”
The Senior 65+ Care Ministry exists to help those seniors in our congregation that need assistance with the tasks they can no longer do alone. Help comes in the form of transportation, home care, yard work, encouragement and support.
For more information about the Senior 65+ Care Ministry, please contact Pat Ottoson at 714-913-3466.