Join us for in-person gatherings or watch the Live-Stream service.
Sunday Mornings at 9:30 am
We are excited to be able to open the building for small gatherings and worship services.
While it might not look and feel like Harvest has in the past, that’s okay. Church is made up of the body of believers, not the building.
As always, we want to love our neighbors as ourselves (Matthew 22:37-40) and do what we can to protect the health and well-being of others. We each have a personal responsibility in this, and we encourage you to prayerfully consider how to act in faith and love as God leads you.
As we gather, here are some general guidelines we plan to follow:
• requiring and providing masks*
• maintaining physical distancing
• creating a “touchless” experience as much as possible to avoid the spread of germs (propping open doors, etc.)
• requesting that anyone with a fever or other viral symptoms stay home
• continuing to provide online services for those who choose to stay home
• providing adequate hand sanitizer stations, and
• regularly disinfecting commonly touched surfaces
We will limit the size of our gatherings by limiting registration and by providing seating in three separate areas of the church. Two for livestream viewing – the Fellowship Hall and the Preteen Sanctuary, and the Auditorium Balcony will also be open for seating. The worship and preaching will happen in the auditorium and will be projected through a live feed into the other two rooms.
We will not be providing in-person Sunday morning children’s and youth classes at this stage of our reopening. Feel free to bring your kids with you or continue to worship with us from home for now. Busy Bags provided by Uptown Kid’s Ministry!