Adult Marriage Study
October 1 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm$25
Join this study for married and engaged couples! We’ll be going through the book and workbook “The Time Starved Marriage” by Les and Leslie Parrott. Childcare available with a fee ($5 per week).
This group will meet at Harvest in the “Groom’s Room” upstairs to the left starting on October 1st.
Led by Ed & Bev Sayson + Alex & Emily Johansen
The book + study guide is $25. Pay for the study guide in person (cash or check) or online here: Payment Link
Feeling overscheduled and under-connected? Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott help couples make every moment together count. Practical, accessible, and easy to use, Your Time-Starved Marriage shows you how to create a more vibrant and intimate relationship by identifying and maximizing the combination of your two unique time styles.
Your Time-Starved Marriage shows you how to:
- relate to time in a new way as a couple
- understand the two lies every time-starved couple so easily believes
- slay the “busyness” giant that threatens your relationship
- integrate your time-style with a step-by-step approach that helps you make more time together
- stop the “time bandits” that steal your time
- maximize mealtime, money time, and leisure time
- reclaim all the free time you’ve been throwing away