Family Camp 2016
Family Camp 2016

We had another great year down at Wi-ne-ma for Family Camp! Each year over Labor Day Weekend families gather together for one last outing before the school year begins. Family Camp functions as a “conference” style weekend with short morning and evening sessions for all age groups, paired with plenty of free time and planned...

Care Ministries – An Update
Care Ministries – An Update

It has been a little while since I have written a blog post so I figured now is the time to give an update on how things are coming along. As you know one of the larger outreaches the Care Team is involved in is the Harvest Food Pantry.  If you haven’t been by to...

42.  Coincidence?
42. Coincidence?

This past week the Harvest Food Pantry had its Grand Opening.  It started off slow on Sunday (first day) but picked up steam on Wednesday! Between Sunday and Wednesday we provided food for 42 people!   42!   “the LORD has done this and is marvelous in our eyes” Matthew 21:42   We are so...

Did You Hear?  Harvest Food Pantry Is Opening May 1, 2016!
Did You Hear? Harvest Food Pantry Is Opening May 1, 2016!

FOOD PANTRY GRAND OPENING  Sunday, May 1st 2016 624 SW Halsey St., Troutdale, OR 97060 (off 257th & Halsey ) Serving families in Reynolds School District Boundaries (Troutdale, Wood Village, Fairview, NE/SE Portland) *Please bring Photo ID and a piece of mail for address verification Hours of Operation: Sundays 11 am-1 pm Wednesdays 3 pm-6...

A BIG THANK YOU . . .
A BIG THANK YOU . . .

A BIG THANK YOU… ….to all of the Harvest Christian Church congregation for helping donate to the Thanksgiving Basket Drive and The Christmas Giving Tree. With your help, we were able to deliver 30 Thanksgiving Baskets to local families in need. With your help, we were able to adopt 5 families and deliver 70 Christmas...

Day 5 The Adventure Begins

I went to a funeral yesterday for an old friend named Joe Popp. He was real involved in our church a few years back. Joe had seen a lot of tough times in his 54 years. Scores of surgeries left him in constant pain -Click here DailyWellnessPro to know more about diabetes, the best sugar...

Day 2 The Adventure Begins
Day 2 The Adventure Begins

A truck is delivering 300 auditorium chairs this morning.  I ordered them bright orange so they would really stand out!  We have another 250 auditorium chairs coming in next month.  Then there is another 280 chairs for the fellowship hall, then  another 200 folding white wood chairs for the outdoor wedding garden seating.  Just when...