During the pandemic we are offering AWESOME resources to equip you as a parent to DISCIPLE your young ones at home. Each week on our website (below) and under the LIVESTREAM tab you will find a video lesson with a fun activity page to reinforce the lesson taught on the video. For elementary families we also offer weekly devotionals that your child can do on their own or with a parent.
Uptown Children’s Ministry classroom doors are open ages 4 years to 5th grade! In our safe and clean classrooms, using the protocols in place by the governing authorities, we will have cohorts of 10 children, with siblings staying together, to hear a fun and Biblical lesson, do an interactive craft, and play on the playground or gym. Registration is required to monitor our numbers. We can’t wait to welcome your children back to church!
4 YEARS – 5TH GRADE
We are opening our Sunday Morning kids classes! Although classes will be slightly modified and safety measures will be in place to protect both your children and our volunteers, we are so excited for this opportunity to teach about Jesus and gather together! Pre-Registration will open the Wednesday BEFORE the Sunday service.
Due to the small number of volunteers that are ready and able to serve, we are only offering TWO classes of 10 children each.
Parents will need to PRE-REGISTER their child online using the button below – securing their spot(s) out of the 20 slots.
What to expect if you
drop your kids off for
UPTOWN KIDS SUNDAY SCHOOL.
- Our two classes will look very different than before. We are combining ages from 4-11 into one classroom – keeping siblings within a family together. This allows for less possible exposure amongst families.
- Following the safety mandates from OHA we are asking children 5 and older to wear a mask or face shield (our volunteers will be also!)
- When your child is getting checked in at our front desk, we will give a quick touchless forehead temperature check and ask a few simple questions to ensure they are healthy. We will also ask that your child washes their hands before entering or sanitize their hands. (our volunteers will be following the same protocol)
- Each child will have their own small tub that has their individual crayons and toys to play with – they will keep their supplies in their labeled tub at church week to week.
- After class we will sanitize each classroom thoroughly.
Bible Lessons and Activities for the Family – November 29, 2020
Bottom Line– God is Good.
Memory Verse– “Give thanks to the Lord for he is good.” Psalm 107:1, NIV